After turning in a Proposal, for the Infographic project, you will create your own infographic on your theme using Piktochart, a free web-based tool for creating infographics. Complete instructions for creating your digital Infographic can be found below.
The digital infographic is worth 200 points of the overall project and will be graded based on the Infographic grading Rubric uploaded below. Please review this rubric before submitting your infographic so you understand how this assignment will be graded.
Instructions for Creating the Digital Infographic
Include the following sections in your infographic:
- Infographic Title
- Introduce the theme (why is this significant or important to understand?)
- Discuss the relevant background of your theme with statistical source support
- Present the argument you’re making relevant to your theme
- List your sources. There should be at least 3-5 statistical data and information sources in your infographic which should be cited at the bottom of the Infographic. All statistical data and information is to be from reputable sources and relevant to your topic and argument. Images that are used from other sources should also be cited, especially if they are contributing information relevant to the argument you’re making.
- Important! See Sample Infographics document that I uploaded below for the Technology Innovations Infographic Project that meet the above requirements before starting to create/design your infographic.
Step-by-Step Process of Creating the Infographic with Required Elements
Important! Refer to the following Resources to assist you in creating your infographic:
- Process of Creating the Infographic that I uploaded below for a step-by-step process of creating your Infographic with required elements.
- Piktochart Tool to Create Your Infographic that I uploaded below for resources on how to use the Piktochart tool.