Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper examining the process of gene expression. Include the following:
- Explain the regulation of gene expression in eukaryotic cells.
- Discuss mechanisms by which gene expression may be altered. How do these alterations induce cancer-causing mutations in cell DNA?
- Explain how cancer is formed.
- Describe genetic changes found in cancer cells and how these changes lead to alterations in cell behavior.
- Determine whether proteome data can be utilized in genetic disorder diagnosis.
- Relate the Human Genome Project data to the analysis of cancer genes.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.