Identify 1 family system model and 1 non-systems model that can be applied to teen age children with substance abuse and children who have been victims of child trafficking
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word plan describing the theoretical orientation of the models and how you plan to use them with your clients.
Include the following in your plan:
- Basic concepts of each model and how you would use these with your client
- A detailed description of intervention strategies used within each model and any possible obstacles you foresee with your client
- How culture will influence the therapeutic involvement and engagement of parents in your intervention strategies
- Cultural considerations or limitations with each model based on your client’s needs (hispanic families, low IQ, lack of communication in family)
- Family system approach to addressing and treating behavioral problems and/or learning disabilities
- Identification of behavioral and other non-systemic interventions that could be used with your clients
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.