Review the Vision 2030 website and create a presentation that summarizes the vision, governance, themes, programs, and how these changes will support the improved healthcare of Saudi Arabian citizens. Then answer these questions in the concluding slides of the presentation:
- What is the future of healthcare in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
- What are the non-pharmaceutical methods that the Ministry of Health could use to prevent the spread of disease?
- What steps has the Ministry of Health taken to prepare for pandemic events?
- How is information accessed and exchanged regarding disease outbreaks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
- How does the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia suffer from non-communicable diseases that is the highest cause of mortality?
- What is the risk of a re-emergence of infectious disease outbreaks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
Research a minimum of six articles that help support your statements in the presentation. Please use the following headings:
- Vision 2030 (Governance)
- Themes (Programs)
- The Future of Healthcare in KSA (Disease Prevention)
- Pandemic Preparation (Disease Outbreaks)
- Non-Communicable Diseases (Re-emergence of Infectious Disease)
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 7-8 slides in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Add citation through the text in the slide and in the notes
- The speaker note minimum of 100 words
- The references not more than 5 years ago back
- Add cited and colored images
- The citation of those images has to be added with the references page
- Remember to utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- No plagiarism at all