answer the 5 questions below, lower bidders will likely get selected for such an easy assignment
- The Council of Trent’s primary purpose was to enable the Roman Catholic Church to win back the hearts and souls of the people from Protestantism. Analyze the ways in which the reforms it recommended for art and music were intended to achieve this goal.
- Explain the rationale behind the Counter-Reformation, and the Council of Trent’s effects on the arts.
- Discuss the new stylistic directions introduced by Michelangelo in his late work.
- Define Mannerism and describe its stylistic features.
- Examine how the Inquisition affected the arts.