deliverable length 400 600 words 14
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
In this course, you will be creating a procurement plan for a commercial (private) or government (public) organization of your choice.
- Click here to open and download a detailed description of the Procurement Plan Project for this course.
- Click here to open and download the template for this project.
Each week during this course, you will build upon this document to create your plan.
Library Research Assignment
Select and research an organization that will be the subject of the Procurement Plan Project that you will be working on during this course. Provide the following:
- An introduction and description of your choice organization, characterizing it as either a government (public) or a commercial (private) entity
- A breakdown of the procurement process for this kind of organization
- An analysis of how the procurement process for your organization differs from its commercial or government counterpart
Use at least 2 articles from the LIBRARY to complete this assignment.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.