Create a full marketing strategy usingyour chosen company and product from Week 4. You may use a marketing strategy template, or you can create your own. Address the following in your marketing strategy:
- What health care access options are available to your target audience? How will that affect how you market to them?
- How do consumers share health information? What are the implications of those methods of communication? How can you use these different methods to market your product?
- How might government agencies or regulations impact your product? What does your target audience need to know about this and how will you communicate it to them?
- How might health care reform affect your product? How will it affect your target audience? How will this affect how you market to them?
- How are your audience’s options for health care changing? How does this affect how you will offer your product to them?
- How will you engage your target audience? How will you ensure relevancy to them? Why are these factors important for your marketing strategy?
Create a presentation and deliver it as you would to your client. You may decide on the delivery style and presentation. You must submit your completed marketing strategy document to your instructor with your presentation.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO DOWNLOAD RESPECTIVE WEEK’s ASSIGNMENT
HCS 490 Week 1 Changing Landscape of Health Care
HCS 490 Week 1 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 1 Product Review
HCS 490 Week 2 Case Study Comparisons
HCS 490 Week 2 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 2 Product Remarketing Activity
HCS 490 Week 3 Community Mailer
HCS 490 Week 3 Summary
HCS 490 Week 3 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 4 Communication Strategy
HCS 490 Week 4 Health Care Access Options
HCS 490 Week 4 Current Article Summary
HCS 490 Week 5 Conversation Starter
HCS 490 Week 5 Marketing Strategy
HCS 490 Week 5 Current Article Summary