https://premiergradetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/premiergradetutors-logo-300x71.png 0 0 Joseph https://premiergradetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/premiergradetutors-logo-300x71.png Joseph2023-03-24 22:54:532023-03-24 22:54:53business communication essay 1
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
business communication essay 1
Submit a Business Proposal based on your Internet Presentation (Assignment 1), as to what direction the company should take in building a presence on the internet. Highlight services, applications, and opportunities. In addition, address cost, infrastructure ease, training, and labor requirements.
- THINK GLOBAL; select a product or service that you currently own (or want to use) and a country that youâ€™re not familiar with. You are encouraged to select a product or service that is unique and innovative.
- Imagine that you are with the international sales department of the company that manufactures and sells the item (or service) that you are proposing to make or introduce in the country you have selected.
- You have already done the first step by putting together your presentation now gather more information and put it into a persuasive document. Provide a plan as to how the company will finance, market and provide services you wish it to provide.
- Use everything refers to almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to descriptions of the social cultural differences, economic conditions, and business environments that encourage or discourage use of the product or service.Your Task
- General Format
- Write a three to five-page â€œBusiness Proposalâ€ describing the product and services you plan to use in building your companyâ€™s Internet presence. The proposal should contain data, recommendations and conclusions as to what route the company should take to achieve its goals. Donâ€™t forget to cite your references. You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy. Your report is to be submitted to the Chief Operating Officer of the company, Dana P Fitch MBA via the â€œAssignmentâ€ tab on blackboard.
- The paper must be typed
- Use headings within the report when appropriate (please review Part 5, Pages 341-391, â€œReports and Proposalsâ€). For this report please include a Cover Page, Memo of Transmittal, Table of Contents, Introduction, Body, Summary, Conclusions, Recommendations, and a Bibliography (The Cover, Memo of Transmittal, Table of Contents, and Bibliography will not be counted towards the three to five-page requirement).
- Plan the paper carefully so as to develop an organized and non-redundant proposal. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous document and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together.
- You must have a minimum of three to five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format â€“ (the Writing Center can offer assistance if you do not know how to do this).
- Some other helpful sites include: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resources.htm (Links to an external site.)Grading
- In general, the proposal will be evaluated on its effectiveness and compliance with the syllabus assignment rubric. In addition:
- Are the purpose and main idea of the document clear?
- Has the document been organized to be compatible with the purpose and audience?
- Is the â€œYOUâ€ attitudeâ€”courtesy and consideration for the audienceâ€”consistently present?
- Has all the necessary informationâ€”and only the necessary informationâ€”been included?
- Are grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and vocabulary correct?
- Is the format attractive and appropriate?
- Was the document submitted on time, as expected in the business world?
THESE ARE EXACT DIRECTIONS. I will share my presentation 1 once selected. It was about how beneficial social media and the Internet in general is for the foodchain, Jack in the Box.